Tan Removal Scrub
Inc of Tax
Exfoliating skin regularly helps in removing the barrier of dead skin cells that
clogs your skin’s pores. You may cleanse, tone, moisturize skin & wear sunscreen. But
when you don’t exfoliate regularly then your skin won’t be healthy. Our Saffron Scrub
removes old skin cells & uncovers fresh new skin cells.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
❖ Made of skin cherishing essential oils & nuts that work on clearing out suntans,
uneven skin tones & pigmentations on the skin.
❖ An effective scrub that deeply cleanses skin & thoroughly exfoliates dead skin
❖ Suitable for oily & tanned skin beauties.
❖ Works on purifying skin, eliminating specks of dirt accumulating skin’s pores.
HOW TO USE?
1. After cleansing, apply a generous amount of scrub on the damp skin.
2. Massage slowly & gently in circular motions (DO NOT rub in a harsh manner) for
30 to 60 seconds.
3. Rinse off with warm water.
4. Follow it up with a hydrating face mask, a facial serum or moisturizer.
1. Exfoliating should only be done about one to three times a week.
2. Exfoliating too hard or too often causes micro-tears on your skin’s surface.
3. For best results, use it along with Aara Organics Face washes & Toners depending
upon your skin type.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 4 cm|